So far, this one for gluten free Almond Joy Chocolate Bark is my family’s favorite. I like the way the toasted coconut adds a tiny crunch to the bigger crunch of the almonds, all of it enrobed in delicious dark chocolate, of course. Go ahead and try some, see for yourself!
- Melt chocolate over very low heat
- Pour chocolate into a parchment paper lined 8 x 8 inch baking dish
- Scatter almonds and 3 tablespoons of coconut over chocolate
- Using a spatula spread the mixture evenly back and forth to ½ inch thickness
- Sprinkle remaining tablespoon of coconut on top of mixture
- Place bark in fridge for 2 hours to set
- Break into square bars
And just a note for all of you agave-phobes –there is no agave in this recipe. However, they’ll be more on that subject in a forthcoming post. Stay tuned.