This year, I’m making many of the holiday gifts that I’ll be giving. One of my favorite things to give, that you might also like to give to your friends and family, is this homemade cookie mix.
This high protein, gluten free cookie mix is quick and easy to make. Further, you are giving a friend or loved one a very special present –the opportunity to have the smell of fresh baked cookies wafting through their home with minimal effort. Here’s what you’ll need to make this fun DIY Christmas present.
1 16 ounce mason jar (for dry ingredients)
1 4 ounce mason jar (for wet ingredients)
1 small tag
1 piece of ribbon
1 ¼ cups blanched almond flour
¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup chocolate drops
¼ cup grapeseed oil
¼ cup agave nectar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place dry ingredients in the 16 ounce mason jar
- Place chocolate chips on top of dry ingredients in mason jar
- Place wet ingredients in the 4 ounce mason jar
- Punch a small hole at the top of your tag
- Tie larger jar with ribbon and tag
- Give the gift of high protein yum to a friend
- Give them the link to this post so that they have the directions below
- Place dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Pour wet ingredients over dry and mix well to combine
- Roll cookies into 1-inch balls
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Press balls to flatten
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
- Let cool for 20 minutes and serve
I’m giving away the cookie mix you see in the photo above, along with a copy of The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook. To be entered just leave a comment below. This giveaway is open to everyone, everywhere. I will pick the winner at random. The contest will end at midnight on December 12th, 2010.
Update: this giveaway has ended and the winner was Susan!
You might also enjoy: