Scrumptious homemade truffles using only four ingredients!
This recipe for handmade, gluten free and raw Cranberry Apricot Truffles is packed with nutrients, easy to make and aesthetically pleasing to boot.
After taking a brief hiatus from sweets, I am back on the dessert bandwagon! With Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching, I have been thinking of fun treats to give out to friends and family for the holiday.
Cranberry Apricot Truffles
- Place apricots, cranberries and orange zest in food processor
- Pulse until fruit is chopped and forms a large ball
- Form fruit mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- In a saucepan over very low heat, melt chocolate
- Drizzle one heaping teaspoon of melted chocolate over each fruit ball
- Allow chocolate to harden, refrigerating if necessary
Makes 24 truffles
We will be making these truffles and more in my upcoming gluten-free cooking class, February 9th here in Boulder, CO.
Update: Our first class was a success! Here are some photos. If you would like to participate in any of my future classes please visit my classes page.