When I make these, I like to double the recipe below, boiling 10 eggs at night, and then make them the next morning.
- Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolks
- Place the yolks in a bowl and mash
- Stir vegenaise, mustard, parsley, celery, shallots, salt and pepper into yolks
- Spoon filling into egg whites
- Keep refrigerated until serving
- Sprinkle with paprika, or if you’re feeling zany, use smoked paprika
Makes 10 Deviled Egg Halves
Just a quick note, your Deviled Eggs will not look exactly like the ones in the photo above. I shot those when I thought I was done with working on this recipe; however, I kept tweaking it. Basically, if you follow the recipe above, your Deviled eggs will be a lighter yellow and more creamy looking. Hope you enjoy these Deviled Eggs –they’re one of my all time favorite snacks!
More gluten free deviled egg recipes from other food bloggers:
-Mom’s Deviled Eggs from Shirley of Gluten Free Easily
-Mayo-less Deviled Eggs with Capers from Angie of Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free
-Deviled Eggs from Heidi of Adventures of a Gluten Free Mom