Here’s a quick and easy dessert that will wow your guests whether they’re gluten free or “full of gluten”. This Flourless Chocolate Cupcake recipe is dark and rich –my husband absolutely loved it.
He is really benefiting from the Elana’s Pantry month of cupcakes, given that he is my primary taste tester. And thankfully he enjoyed this treat as much as, or even more than, the last (Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes) –though that’s not much of a surprise since he’s quite the chocolate guy.
Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes
- Place chocolate and almonds in a food processor
- Grind until the consistency of coarse sand
- Pulse in eggs, grapeseed oil and agave
- Then pulse in vanilla and salt
- Spoon batter into muffin pan lined with paper lined
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes
- Cool and frost with Vegan Chocolate Icing
Makes 10 cupcakes
Sandi Star of Karmic Health has a great resources page for those on a gluten free diet with information on celiac disease, links to websites and more. You might also want to check out her article on agave nectar, since we’ve been having quite the heated discussion over here at Elana’s Pantry.
Lastly, for today’s Friday Freebie, I am giving away a jar of Naturally Nutty Organic Pepita Sun Seed Butter. To be entered into the giveaway leave a comment on my YouTube channel, and let me know what your favorite video is; you’ll then have the chance to win this yummy, healthy, high protein treat.