During the last month Gluten Free Orange Cake has received a lot of play. And it’s certainly not because this tasty dessert is on my site. Starbucks recently launched a classic Gluten Free Valencia Orange Cake to much fanfare from the gluten-free community.
“Elana – have you tried the new Starbucks Gluten Free Valencia Orange Cake? It’s a copycat of your recipe. in a muffin form with sliced almonds and an orange syrup on top. All in an individual wrapper. Truly fabulous! They should re-name it Elana’s Gluten Free Valencia Orange Cake! So nice to have a gluten free alternative at Starbucks.”
Homemade Starbucks Orange Cake
- Wash the oranges and boil them whole (peel and all) for 1 ½ hours, or until soft
- Place whole oranges (peel and all) in a food processor and blend until smooth
- Process in eggs, agave, almond flour, salt and baking soda until well blended
- Pour batter into a greased 9 inch cake pan
- Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean
- Cool in the pan for 2 hours
I hope you enjoy this DIY version of Starbucks Gluten Free Valencia Orange Cake.
comments are temporarily closed.
please visit my FAQ's to answer any frequently asked questions you might have, or head on over to Facebook or Twitter and join the conversation.