Now you can make your own dairy free Pumpkin Spice Latte with coconut milk instead of cow’s milk. Make this beverage low sugar as well by using honey and stevia in place of refined sugar. I based my recipe on the Pumpkin Spice Latte from recipegirl.com. Lori’s site, gorgeous and hip, is a wonderful source of inspiration.
Did you ever wonder what’s in Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte? My curiosity reappears every fall when the advertisements for this delectable looking drink are rolled out. Now you can drink up dairy free Pumpkin Spice Lattes by the dozen!
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- In medium saucepan, bring dandelion coffee, coconut milk, water and honey to a boil
- Reduce to a simmer and stir in stevia, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and pumpkin
- Transfer mixture to a high-powered blender
- Process hot mixture very carefully until frothy
- Place back in saucepan to reheat
If you don’t want to go to the trouble of cutting and roasting a pumpkin to make this dairy free drink, then you can experiment with leaving it out. You’ll still have a good dandelion root coffee based beverage with an abundance of healing pumpkin pie spices to make it taste like fall.
Here are some of my other warm and healing beverage recipes:
You might also enjoy: