- In medium saucepan, bring dandelion coffee, coconut milk, water and honey to a boil
- Reduce to a simmer and stir in stevia, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and pumpkin
- Transfer mixture to a vitamix
- Process hot mixture very carefully until frothy
- Place back in saucepan to reheat
If you don’t want to go to the trouble of cutting and roasting a pumpkin to make this dairy free drink, then you can experiment with leaving it out. You’ll still have a good dandelion root coffee based beverage with an abundance of healing pumpkin pie spices to make it taste like fall.
Here are some of my other warm and healing beverage recipes: