After making too many gluten free angel food cakes and being left with more egg yolks than I knew what to do with, I decided to make this lemon gluten free pudding. It’s quick, sweet and refreshing.
12 egg yolks
¼ cup agave nectar
pinch celtic sea salt
¼ cup lemon juice
½ cup heavy cream
- Place egg yolks, agave, and salt in a medium sauce pan
- While heating over very low flame, whip with a hand blender for 6-8 minutes, then whip in lemon juice
- Chill for a half an hour
- If pudding separates, whip with hand mixer for 1-2 minutes, until fluffy again
- Whip cream in a separate bowl
- Serve in small glasses, alternating layers of pudding and whipped cream
- Garnish with berries
Enjoy this cool gluten-free lemon pudding on a warm summer’s day.
You might also enjoy: