This Chocolate Ice Cream is perfect for summer’s end, which usually corresponds with the upcoming Labor Day holiday (stay tuned for a Healthy Labor Day Recipe Roundup post later this week!); the added spices warm up this vegan gluten free dessert for chilly Fall nights approaching.
Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream
- In a medium saucepan, heat coconut milk and agave to a boil
- Reduce immediately to a simmer, then remove from heat
- Mix in the chocolate, stirring constantly until chips are completely melted
- Cool mixture in pan on counter for 1 hour
- Stir in the cinnamon, salt, cayenne, espresso and vanilla until thoroughly combined
- Add mixture to your ice cream maker, following directions per your machine
I have been looking through your Amazon store to see what kind of ice cream maker you recommend but I can’t find one. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!
The ice cream maker I use seems to have been discontinued, so I cannot really recommend it. So, my question to everyone is what’s your favorite ice cream maker? If you could link to the product online that would be great! Thanks everyone!
You might also enjoy: