- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, shortening and eggs
- Mix wet ingredients into dry, then stir in raisins
- Grease and flour an 8-inch cake pan
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes
It seems that just about everyone at the synagogue we attend is gluten free and a number of the folks are Paleo as well. Given how many requests I received this past month from our congregation for a Paleo Honey Cake, I thought it made sense to share this recipe.
Here are some additional Paleo Dessert recipes for the festive Jewish caveman in all of us: