Last night I spoke with Sean — one of the coolest people I know — and he mentioned that he missed seeing large photos with delicious recipes around here.
He just landed a huge new project, so I doubt he’ll be making pasta with broccoli anytime soon, though this tasty high-protein dish is an easy one, so maybe he’ll find the time.
- In a large pot, bring 12 cups of water to a vigorous boil, add 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil and pasta
- Reduce to a slow boil, stirring frequently and cook uncovered 7-9 minutes
- Drain pasta in a steel colander
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil over a medium flame
- Add sliced onion, reduce heat and cook onion until caramelized 10-15 minutes
- Stir in broccoli florets and tomatoes and cook for another minute or two
- Dish pasta and veggies into bowls; drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with celtic sea salt