These gluten free crackers are super easy to make and delicious as well. My husband gave me the thumbs up on them.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, salt, rosemary and figs
- Mix in egg and oil until well combined
- Roll out dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper until ⅛ inch thick
- Cut dough with a knife or pizza cutter into 2 inch squares
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes until golden brown
- Cool and serve
I’ve been very involved in my garden lately and focusing both my energy and the dishes I’ve been making lately upon that. We’ve been having a different version of raw kale salad every night with dinner.
Although I’m surrounded by my sea of greens, I have been wondering lately, what types of recipes people are interested in seeing here. Leave a comment and let me know.