This Leek Coulis is based on a culinary masterpiece from Gluten-Free Girl. My description will certainly not do it justice and I’m fairly certain my vegan version is only a faint replication of hers.
For a truly mouth watering account of this dish, make sure to read Gluten Free Girl’s delectable post about the culinary wizardry that is the chef’s Leek Coulis. All I can say on my end, is that I fooled my husband; he had no idea that I had replaced the cream in the original recipe with coconut milk.
- Heat oven to 500°
- Rinse salmon and pat dry
- Place salmon on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Place thyme leaves underneath salmon
- Rub salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
- Turn off oven and place salmon in hot oven, baking for 10-12 minutes, until just pink on the very inside
- Serve with Gluten Free Girl’s Leek Coulis (above)
For those of you following my book tour, this week I will be on Martha Stewart Living’s radio show, tomorrow (Wednesday, 8/26) 8:30 AM (Mountain Time).