This homemade and natural lip balm is so good that you might want to eat it – my children tell me it tastes delicious.
Homemade Lip Balm
- 1 tablespoon cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon beeswax shavings or pearls
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- ¼ teaspoon essential oil of vanilla
- Melt beeswax and cocoa butter in a beaker placed in a small pot of simmering water
- When beeswax and cocoa butter are melted, remove beaker from heat and stir in almond oil and vanilla
- Pour liquid into stainless steel lip balm tins and allow to cool until solid (20 minutes)
Store in a cool dry place. This homemade lip balm makes a great Christmas gift!