The boys are thrilled when they get home from school and the house looks like its ready for a birthday party. And I’m thrilled to see them with frosting all over their cute little faces.
Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda
- In a smaller bowl, combine eggs, grapeseed oil and agave and then stir in mashed bananas
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Scoop batter one heaping ¼ cup at a time into lined muffin pan
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes
- Remove from oven, allow to cool, then frost with Whipped Cream Frosting and dust with Chocolate “Dirt”
Makes about 8 cupcakes
If you are in Boulder on May 22nd I will be at the Whole Foods on Pearl Street from 12-2pm for a book signing and tasting event. It should be a blast! Hope to see you there.
comments are temporarily closed.
please visit my FAQ's to answer any frequently asked questions you might have, or head on over to Facebook or Twitter and join the conversation.