The boys are thrilled when they get home from school and the house looks like its ready for a birthday party. And I’m thrilled to see them with frosting all over their cute little faces.
Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda
- In a smaller bowl, combine eggs, grapeseed oil and agave and then stir in mashed bananas
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Scoop batter one heaping ¼ cup at a time into lined muffin pan
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes
- Remove from oven, allow to cool, then frost with Whipped Cream Frosting and dust with Chocolate “Dirt”
Makes about 8 cupcakes
If you are in Boulder on May 22nd I will be at the Whole Foods on Pearl Street from 12-2pm for a book signing and tasting event. It should be a blast! Hope to see you there.