This gluten free chocolate chip cookie recipe video tutorial is the first in a series of video tutorials that I will be making of my favorite recipes. I hope you have as much fun watching this as I did making it. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Form 1-inch balls and press onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
- Cool and serve
Makes 24 cookies
* Please note: Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour does not yield successful results when used in this recipe. For more information regarding this matter please see my FAQs.