I’ve been on a gluten free Hamantaschen rampage the last few days and these are my latest and greatest. I’ll be serving them at today’s Purim party for my younger son’s Chavurah. We’re having 7 families over in a little while to celebrate Purim and the story of Esther.
I hope you all enjoy these gluten free Chocolate Raspberry Hamantaschen!
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, cacao powder, and salt
and baking soda
- In a smaller bowl add agave nectar
combine grapeseed oil and agave nectar
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Scoop tablespoon sized balls of dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- Press each ball flat with palm of hand until dough is round and about ¼ inch thick
- Scoop ½ teaspoon of jam into center of each dough circle
- Fold dough in to create 3 sides, pinching each of the 3 corners to form a triangle shaped cookie
- Bake at 350° for 7-8 minutes until cookies are golden brown around the edges
Makes 30 Hamantaschen
Recipe updated 3/21/2011
It’s party time over here, so I’m signing off. Stay tuned for more yummy gluten free, dairy free, higher protein Hamantaschen recipes in the days to come.
You might also enjoy: