Are graham crackers gluten-free? In general, the kind you buy at the store are not, however, these homemade Paleo Graham Crackers are not only gluten-free, they are grain-free as well. And with a mere four ingredients this Graham Cracker recipe is quick and easy to make.
These Graham Crackers will satisfy your urge for a gluten-free, grain-free crunch, and go very well with a cup of Joe (which in our house consists of Dandelion Root Coffee with a dash of homemade Almond Milk).
- In a food processor combine almond flour, arrowroot, salt, and yacon
- Process until dough forms
- Roll out between two pieces of parchment paper to ¼ inch thick
- Cut dough into 6 (5 x 2.5 inch) rectangles
- Score rectangles into 4 equal parts and poke holes in the surface
- Bake at 350° for 6-9 minutes
- Cool for 1 hour, then serve
Makes 6 (5 x 2.5 inch) crackers (24 small crackers)
My book, Paleo Cooking from Elanas Pantry, hits stores in less than two months, on June 18th. I will be doing an array of book signings in Boulder at The Boulder Bookstore, Alfalfa’s, and Barnes & Noble. I will also be teaching a class at Sur La Table at the 29th Street Mall in Boulder. I’m looking forward to meeting you at these fun events!
Here are grain-free Graham Cracker recipes from other bloggers:
- Homemade Graham Crackers from Carolyn at alldayidreamaboutfood.com
- Grain-free Graham Crackers from Emily at joyfulabode.com
- Grain-free Honey Graham Crackers from simplylivinghealthy.org
comments are temporarily closed.
please visit my FAQ's to answer any frequently asked questions you might have, or head on over to Facebook or Twitter and join the conversation.