Are graham crackers gluten-free? In general, the kind you buy at the store are not, however, these homemade Paleo Graham Crackers are not only gluten-free, they are grain-free as well. And with a mere four ingredients this Graham Cracker recipe is quick and easy to make.
These Graham Crackers will satisfy your urge for a gluten-free, grain-free crunch, and go very well with a cup of Joe (which in our house consists of Dandelion Root Coffee with a dash of homemade Almond Milk).
- In a food processor combine almond flour, arrowroot, salt, and yacon
- Process until dough forms
- Roll out between two pieces of parchment paper to ¼ inch thick
- Cut dough into 6 (5 x 2.5 inch) rectangles
- Score rectangles into 4 equal parts and poke holes in the surface
- Bake at 350° for 6-9 minutes
- Cool for 1 hour, then serve
Makes 6 (5 x 2.5 inch) crackers (24 small crackers)
My book, Paleo Cooking from Elanas Pantry, hits stores in less than two months, on June 18th. I will be doing an array of book signings in Boulder at The Boulder Bookstore, Alfalfa’s, and Barnes & Noble. I will also be teaching a class at Sur La Table at the 29th Street Mall in Boulder. I’m looking forward to meeting you at these fun events!
Here are grain-free Graham Cracker recipes from other bloggers:
- Homemade Graham Crackers from Carolyn at alldayidreamaboutfood.com
- Grain-free Graham Crackers from Emily at joyfulabode.com
- Grain-free Honey Graham Crackers from simplylivinghealthy.org
You might also enjoy: