Who doesn’t love a good lemon poppyseed muffin? Now you can have Paleo Lemon Poppyseed Muffins that love you back. Made with coconut flour (for the nut-free folks out there) and a touch of honey, these quick and easy muffins are perfect for a brunch, potluck, after school snack, or a wonderfully summery dessert.
My boys and their friends devour these bite-sized mini-muffins and have no clue that they’re a gluten-free, grain-free dessert. I hope you enjoy these little Paleo treats as much as we do.
- In a food processor, pulse together coconut flour, salt, and baking soda
- Pulse in eggs, honey, shortening, lemon zest, and poppy seeds
- Spoon batter 1 tablespoon at a time into paper lined mini muffin cups
- Bake at 350° for 8-12 minutes
- Cool 1 hour
Makes 20 mini-muffins
I’m very excited that my new book, Paleo Cooking from Elanas Pantry, comes out in less than one month, on June 18th. If you buy the book now you save over $4.00 off the list price.
Here are some grain-free muffin recipes from other bloggers:
- Grain-Free Nut-Free Blueberry Mini-Muffins from Laury at The Fitness Dish
- Grain-free (Paleo Style) Muffins from Nicole at Gluten Free on a Shoestring
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins from Adriana at Living Healthy With Chocolate
You might also enjoy: