These gluten free Pumpkin Pie Muffins are, of course, a favorite of my younger son. When he was little, he ate so much pumpkin and winter squash that he turned a slightly orange hue. Luckily, he’s back to normal now.
I often forget how much I love cooking with pumpkin until fall arrives. Well, fall is back and I have been using this vegetable with a vengeance.
Pumpkin Pie Muffins
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves
- In a vitamix puree oil, agave, eggs and pumpkin until smooth
- Stir wet ingredients into dry
- Place paper liners in 12 cup muffin pan
- Scoop batter into paper liners
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes
- Cool for 2-3 hours
Makes 8 muffins
These muffins are easy to make and will fill your kitchen with the wonderful smell of autumn. They are very moist on the inside. Beware of little children who gobble them up, leaving the wrappers strewn around your house! Not such a bad problem to have considering how nourishing these treats are.
What is your favorite treat to make during pumpkin season? Leave a comment and if you’re feeling adventurous, leave the recipe too!
You might also enjoy: