I love to eat salmon. Actually, I love the idea of eating salmon. All those good omega 3′s. Lately, I’ve been on a quest to create salmon toppings that disguise the fishy flavor. Here’s one that worked well.
Salmon with Anchovy Olive Tapenade
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets wild salmon
- ¼ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon salted anchovies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, minced
- 1 cup black kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Rinse salmon fillets, place in a 7 x 11 inch baking dish and drizzle with lemon juice
- In a food processor, place anchovies, rosemary, olives, garlic and olive oil; pulse until mixture turns into a coarse paste
- Spread paste over fillets and marinate 2- 6 hours; if short on time, skip marinating time
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes
This gluten-free salmon recipe is great, though particularly tasty in summer when the salmon can be grilled outdoors instead of baked in the oven.
Please head on over to Facebook or Twitter to ask me anything not addressed on my Frequently Asked Questions page.