These gluten free crackers made with high protein almond flour and sesame seeds are a wonderfully crunchy Paleo friendly snack. With this quick and easy cracker recipe you can have homemade crackers in mere minutes. These gluten free crackers are also grain free, full of fiber and therefore very satiating.
Every time my friend Patricia, Pilates Diva extraordinary, comes over she walks out of the house with a handful of these gluten free crackers. I promised her I would make this gluten free cracker recipe my next post. Happy crunching!
- In a large bowl, stir almond flour, salt, sesame seeds, eggs and oil until well blended
- Separate dough into two halves
- Line two large (12 x 16) stainless steel baking sheets with parchment paper
- Place one half of the dough in the center of each lined sheet
- Cut another piece of parchment paper and place it over one of the balls of dough
- Roll dough out between the two pieces of parchment paper, until it is ⅛ inch thick and covers the entire baking sheet; remove top paper and repeat process with the other piece of dough
- Cut the dough with a knife or pizza cutter into 2 inch squares
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown
- Cool and serve
Makes 96 crackers