Everyone likes pancakes. So I was quite happy when the Almond Board asked me to create a pancake recipe for them. I do have a couple of other gluten free pancake recipes, though I think this one is the best of the bunch!
Hope you enjoy these high protein, gluten free pancakes made with almond flour as much as we have.
Silver Dollar Pancakes
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, water, vanilla and agave
- Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and mix until thoroughly combined
- Heat grapeseed oil on skillet over medium low to medium heat
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon of batter at a time onto the skillet
- Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side
- Remove from heat to a plate
- Repeat process with remaining batter, add more oil to skillet as needed
Yields 18 pancakes
I’m getting ready to head out to Los Angeles for a book signing on Saturday, June 12th at Erewhon and some other fun little events that I’m doing for the Almond Board. Stay tuned for more information this coming Wednesday.