Update: Please see my updated Gluten Free Bread recipe!
We spent New Year’s in the mountains and partied a bit too hard with our friends Peter and Patrice. Though I did not drink a drop of alcohol, I somehow ended up with a contact hangover. Everyone around me was imbibing and I must have become intoxicated by association.
As part of my “post holiday” status, I will be baking and sharing recipes that are not dessert until the urge to bake sweets returns. Of late, several people have asked me for my gluten free bread recipe. I am satisfied with it, though not thrilled. It seems though, that so many people are in need of a quick and easy gluten free bread that it is time to divulge mine. May be good for hangovers.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, then add agave and vinegar
- Stir wet ingredients into dry
- Scoop batter into a well greased 7.5 x 3.5 magic line loaf pan
- Bake at 300° for 45-55 minutes on bottom rack of oven; until a knife comes out clean
- Cool and serve
Makes 1 loaf (about 12 slices)
comments are temporarily closed.
please visit my FAQ's to answer any frequently asked questions you might have, or head on over to Facebook or Twitter and join the conversation.